Located in Boca Raton, a new development made to create a glamorous legacy is being built, inspiring a promising future in this South Florida city. This ambitious real-estate project is The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, a stunning high-rise with a privileged location, unbeatable ocean, golf course, and city views.
Rising 12 stories and comprising of 89 limited and superb home units that range from 1,425 to 8,800 square feet, and from 1- to 6-bedroom floor plans in size, fortunate soon-to-be homeowners will get the chance to delight in the ultimate relaxing and comfortable living experience.
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental are being developed by Penn-Florida Companies and designed by SB Architects, and they will be part of Via Mizner, an ultra-luxury urban resort featuring top-class dwellings, a private club, upscale shopping, and dining locales. Award-winning and worldwide hotel brand Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group will be the operator of the resort-style amenities in this project.
Additionally, this development will feature the finest hotel commodities, with 146 high-end rooms and suites, ideal for travelers who are searching for the best place to hang out while discovering the beauty of Boca Raton. The hotel also offers eclectic dining spots, including a signature rooftop restaurant with a lively outdoor terrace and bar, and modern wellness spaces to offer a top-quality service with a holistic approach.
A historic location with a modern twist
Boca Raton is distinguished by an upscale atmosphere covered by high‑end boutiques and shops, vanguardist entertainment and art venues, as well as a fantastic dining offer and nightlife that keeps intact the urban chic spirit of the city.
Surrounded by the Gold Coast region, The Residences at Mandarin Oriental chose Boca Raton as its permanent home thanks to the perfect combination of peaceful privacy and entertaining moments and places, provided by the vivid nearby locations and the amenities created exclusively for residents to maximize their comfort.
Some of the most illustrious sites dwellers of this high-rise will be able to enjoy are the renowned Intracoastal Waterway, where within instants it provides direct access to the impressive Atlantic Ocean, the ideal spot for yachting and boating lovers. Also, the city beaches are a fresh breath of air for people to calmly enjoy different activities like kayaking, surfing, and snorkeling.
Homeowners of this luxurious residential project in South Florida can also delight in the wide array of art locales to fully explore that passion since Boca Raton is home to distinctive cultural and artistic places including the Boca Raton Historical Society and Museum and The Boca Raton Museum of Art.
Likewise, Mizner Park, located within walking distance from The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, is the most complete entertainment center in the area in terms of dining venues, retail shops, movie theaters, and a concert green.
Exclusiveness in every detail
Boca Raton is the depiction of glamour and sophistication, and following this premise, The Residences at Mandarin Oriental are not far from this idea, carefully taking each property to give them a special, singular touch filled with exquisite design and incorporating modern details.
Properties in this development will be privileged enough to be bearing the Mandarin Oriental name, a synonym of luxury, exclusiveness, and quality.
Home units have an elegant style designed with special care to the last detail, connecting with a minimalist aesthetic inside each home that gives a distinctive touch to the spaces but without losing functionality. Overall, residential units feature:
- Generous terraces and summer kitchens for outdoor entertaining
- Striking ocean, golf course, and city views
- Open kitchens equipped with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances and gas cooktop, as well as gorgeous European cabinetry
- Refrigerated wine storage to celebrate privately at home
- Choice of floor and countertop finishes to personalize every space
- Automated technology to optimize the living experience inside
There are also magnificent penthouse units that are beyond dreamy: owners may customize their spaces to supply their specific needs. These adjustments may include a private fitness studio or an oversized wardrobe room.
Also, The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Penthouses’ magnificence can reach an impressive area from 7,000 and over 10,000 Square Feet, while home units’ area ranges from 1,819 to 5,667 Square Feet.
Finally, the main lobby is an authentic artwork: Golden accents among a white-marbled canvas.
Legendary services for residents with exquisite tastes
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental offer extensive amenities for their illustrious residents and visitors, reminding them of the elite service they will find inside the high-rise, and letting them know that there is something for everyone at this place. Some of the most outstanding amenities include:
- A dedicated team of full-time staff to ensure dwellers a great stay, including a 24-hour concierge, valet, maintenance, housekeeping, and security services
- 24-hour in-residence catering provided by the hotel’s restaurants, as well as in-residence catering with private chefs at owners’ disposal
- Rooftop pool with private ocean-view cabanas
- Fitness center with private instruction and group fitness classes to keep an active lifestyle
- Meditation garden to spend a relaxing time surrounded by nature
- Clubroom and game room
- A dazzling wine lounge to taste the best drinks
- Exclusive and private entrance for owners and private elevators for each property
- Membership privileges to Via Mizner Golf & City Club
- Pre-arrival and “away from home” maintenance available
- Exclusive access to Mandarin Oriental, Boca Raton via sky bridge
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental have an estimated completion for 2022.
For more information about Mandarin Oriental Hotel Residences deliver the form: