Located in the blissful Sunny Isles, there is a new development almost ready to open its doors to potential buyers and excited new residents who are counting the hours to finally begin to enjoy an incredible living experience inside Aurora Sunny Isles Beach.
This very anticipated project will be located at 17550 Collins Avenue, represented in a picturesque structure with a 360-degree angle where people will get the chance to delight in the magnificent views of the surrounding landscapes at any building point.
Aurora Sunny Isles Beach will have 61 super exclusive units, rising 17 floors. Residences will be built with two- and three-bedroom floorplans. Additionally, this project will be possible thanks to the star teamwork comprised by architect Luis Revuelta in the design field, Verzasca Group as the developer, and the interior design in charge of Antrobus + Ramirez.
Homes will range from 1,385 to 2,630 Square Feet to offer dwellers a generous space to settle in with their families but also getting their own private retreat to relax after a long day of work while enjoying the gorgeous beach views.
This construction project is set to be delivered in 2022.
Stunning residence features for homeowners
Dwellings at Aurora will become the talk of the town thanks to the superb characteristics each household has for owners, ensuring them the most relaxing and comfortable living experience, with a touch of elegance and sophistication only Sunny Isles Beach can offer.
Some of the most distinctive features of each unit include:
- 10-foot ceilings for more space on each room
- Private curved terraces to get an enviable panorama of the city skyline and beach
- Floor-to-ceiling windows to get natural illumination
- Private elevator entry for more exclusiveness
- World-class Wolf, Sub-Zero, Bosch, and ASKO Energy Star kitchen and home appliances to feel like a professional chef.
Resort-quality Amenities for a memorable experience
Getting the best out of the impressive surrounding outdoors, Aurora Sunny Isles Beach developers have designed an array of beautifully made amenities for residents to delight in a festive and beachy atmosphere every day.
Besides an inviting pool and cool recreation areas, the building also features an amazing outdoor theatre and relaxation area for family gatherings and special events, in addition to a gorgeous landscape crafted by Nielsen Landscape Architects.
Other worth-noting amenities and facilities at Aurora include:
- Private sundeck & cabana lounges
- Half-Olympic length pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Kids’ zone and family area for a fun moment
- Beach attendant and concierge services
- Private parking garage
- Indoor and outdoor yoga lounges
- Hammam for a relaxation moment
- 24-hour valet services
- 10 electric car charging stations