Set to become Miami Beach’s tallest building tower, marking a new era in the city, Five Park Miami Beach is the epitome of change, or at least that is the main idea this ultra-luxury high-rise wants to transmit to people, setting a before and after with its arrival to the city and the neighborhood.
Rising 48 stories, each one better than the other, in 519 feet, this awaited project will include 280 residential units characterized by timeless glamour and innovative features, effortlessly amalgamated with expansive verdant terraces that allow dwellers to get privileged views, reminding of the urban connection to nature.
Five Park Miami Beach’s strong cylindrical shape will stand out among the squared and rectangular neighboring constructions, giving the landscape and the illustrious skyline a refreshment. This perfect silhouette also depicts the idea of living well and a state of wellness, based on sustainability and functionality qualities.
Dubbed as “a new gateway to Miami Beach”, this project will be developed by Terra Group and Russell Galbu, and designed by award-winning firm Arquitectonica, led by Bernardo Fort-Brescia, capturing an avant-garde atmosphere.
Elliptical floor plans were strategically designed to get the best natural light and sweeping bay, city, and coastal surrounding views, plus visibility to a carefully curated ecological park just a few steps away. Each level in this development has prepared an incredible living experience for families of any size, especially or those who cherish their surroundings and want to live in a place with environmental awareness.
The lavish penthouses will be located on floors 46 to 48, getting the most enviable long-distance views. Condominiums are not left behind since they will be situated between levels 27 to 45. On floor 26, dwellers can delight in an exclusive owners-only club with the most elegant venues, including private dining, a clubroom den, and a wellness lounge.
Likewise, luxury units will be built between floors 8 to 25; on level 6 two amenity floors complete the entertaining experience with two pools, a sunset terrace, as well as a gym and spa. Finally, on level 5, there will be luxury short-term guest suites, and on the third floor, there is a zone reserved for children and teenagers to enjoy and learn.
Amenities that set the tone for the best entertainment
Five Park Miami Beach includes two kinds of amenities: indoor and outdoor, covering every inch of space available to offer residents the most complete enjoyment experience for all tastes and ages. For adventurous people, there are green zones that represent the tropical essence of Miami Beach. They feature:
- An amazing 3-acre Canopy Park, adjacent to the construction with a MONSTRUM Playground, an outdoor gym, picnic areas, dog park, shaded gardens, pedestrian walkways, and dazzling art installations
- A greenish amenity deck filled with a large array of plants getting sunset bay views. This area also incorporates a sunset terrace, relaxing cabanas and lounges, and a very-much needed meditation deck to unwind
- An ultra-luxurious private Beach Club located on South of Fifth, with full-beach service, so the only worry when going to the beach is getting a perfect suntan.
On the other hand, Five Park Miami Beach offers top-class building amenities and services, designed to entertain both visitors and residents, making them feel that all they need to enjoy a good time is right inside this luxury high-rise. Here are some of these commodities:
- Co-working studio with private offices and board rooms
- Children’s learning lab and teen club to stimulate their learning and curiosity
- A screening room to watch a cool flick
- Owners only pool bar & café
- 24-hour concierge and butler service, and housekeeping services
- Beach Club transportation via electric Moke
- A state-of-the=art modern gym
- A relaxing spa and treatment rooms focused on wellness
- High-quality internet and WiFi connection throughout the entire construction, even garage and elevator areas.
Additionally, Five Park Miami Beach will have extraordinary building characteristics like electric vehicle stations, as part of the high-tech traits of the development.
Outer-world residence features for the entire family
Home units at Five Park will be beyond magnificent: they will be a dream come true. Starting with an exclusive entrance through a private elevator, properties will be made and designed to respect dwellers’ privacy and personal space, maximizing the area of a generous retreat to rest and relax.
Residence attributes include:
- Expansive, open floor plans that amplify the natural sunlight that enters through the large windows
- 10-feet wide sliding door openings to get direct terrace access from living rooms
- Finished floor terraces that are the midpoint between the indoor and outdoor ambiances
- Super large 10-foot ceilings.
Similarly, the kitchen is one of the most important places inside a home, and the ones inside Five Park units are not the exception. These spaces were designed with the most exquisite materials, giving a tasteful look and feel for both visitors and owners.
The kitchens include:
- Gabellini Sheppard custom-designed kitchens
- Sumptuous Italian-made kitchen cabinets
- Gorgeous stone countertops and backsplashes
- Integrated wood top dining tables
- Gaggenau appliances with ducted cooktop vent
As to the bedrooms, they are comfortable and airy, becoming a quiet sanctuary to rest peacefully in the most optimal conditions of temperature, area, and lighting. Besides, they feature:
- Master bedrooms have large walk-in closets and wardrobe storage, ideal for fashionistas.
- Custom-designed Gabellini Sheppard master bathrooms with Italian-made vanities and textured glass shower doors, to indulge in self-care.
- Select units will include wet rooms to relax in privacy.
And, since the premise of Five Park Miami is using technology to improve owners’ living experience in the building, considering the importance of sustainability, each property will also include:
- Home amenities with platinum pre-wired smart technology that enables touchless access to faucets, facilities, and locks that can be controlled remotely.
- Centralized Smart tech systems for residents to easily control heating, cooling, and lighting, as well as improving water quality and management and heat load, just by using the easy-access Five Park App.
- Other technological functions enable control of audio surround sound and noise monitoring to ensure a peaceful environment, especially in the bedrooms.
Even though the completion of the tower is scheduled for 2023, Five Park Miami Beach is emerging as one of the top residential buildings of the future for families to settle in, due to its magnificent and distinctive characteristics.
For more information and floor plans deliver the form below: