W Hotel South Beach, Oceanfront condos for luxury lifestyle
Mention “South Beach Miami” to anyone who’s anybody, anywhere in the world, and they’ve either been there (often many times) or it’s high on their bucket list. It holds an allure that entices well-heeled, fun-loving people from all walks of life to dip their toes into the region’s diverse pleasures. For Americans up north in NYC, Chicago, and other cold winter cities, South Beach condos and residences have a well-established reputation for offering unparalleled luxury, and proximity to everything that makes resort living in Florida an international attraction.
When you live in South Beach, Miami is your oyster.
- Partake in the most exquisite cuisine across the taste spectrum, from French cooking to Wagu Japanese dishes.
- Art galleries, influenced by the annual inflow of 100,000 Art Basel followers, cater to the most pedantic connoisseurs of traditional, contemporary, and ultra-modern original paintings and sculptures.
- In the design district, not too far away, furniture boutiques provide exceptional interior decorating services with Italian and Spanish accents, and other notable European influences.
- Throw in short trips to the Key of Biscayne, Bal Harbour Shops, the Aventura Mall, friends living on Fisher Island, and frequent outings on your yacht, and the circle is nearly complete.
- Life couldn’t be better as you jog, cycle, or walk the beach-side paths that stretch for miles, people-watch from outdoor cafes, and golf the many courses in the vicinity.
Frequently, the one big item not ideally aligned with this high-octane rhythm and upscale lifestyle is your permanent or home-from-home Florida residence. Well, there’s none better than W Hotel South Beach condos on the oceanfront to connect all the dots.
Three super-luxury W Hotel condos available right now.
Why the W?
Everything good you know or have heard about the Miami South Beach happenings converge on these select residences. The architecture and eye-catching art pieces are unmistakable from the minute you enter the property. Browse through the terraces to the outside pool area for instant transportation into lush gardens and unsurpassed tropical opulence. The on-site restaurants are second to none, in keeping with concierge service that’s simply flawless. It eventually dawns on you that you could be living at home with all this at your fingertips as if you were a hotel guest. That’s a revelation all in itself.
Of course, the investment in the luxury of this stature isn’t cheap, but it represents top-dollar value for money and in demand for good reason.
- If you want one of the five tri-level bungalows with two bedrooms and nearly 1300 square feet living area, steps from the beach and hotel pool, with its own private yard, plunge pool, and outdoor kitchen, it’s now available.
- No less impressive is condo unit in the tower that enjoy all the hotel amenities alongside breathtaking views of both the Atlantic and the city lights.
- Prices range from $2 million to $3.4 million. All residences come entirely furnished to the exceptional standard you can expect.
The right realtor on your side for high-end luxury condos makes all the difference.
Naturally, you want only the most knowledgeable, competent resources in your corner when it comes to hotel residence opportunities. Look no further than the agents with the credentials to earn this exclusive listing, supported by their experience, insight, and intuition to find you the best W Hotel South Beach condo offerings. Indeed, the Ivan and Mike Team leads the way for buying and selling luxury condos that stretch the entire Miami Beach coastline as far north as Sunny Isles. Read all about them and why they command such high respect in the Florida real estate community.