The essence of Cote D’Azur is perfectly captured in the construction of this development, carefully designed with the highest standards of luxury, elegance, and the fresh spirit that resembles what it is like to live the Mediterranean dream.
This prominent condominium will have 12 exclusive stories with only 39 high-end, waterfront units, in the middle of the cosmopolitan Miami Beach neighborhood, offering potential buyers an unforgettable experience marked by elegant minimalism, and a refreshing atmosphere to fully relax amidst luxurious spaces.
Splendid households will range from one- to four-bedroom floorplans, in addition to two lavish penthouses. Home units will have an area oscillating from 918 to 4,817 square feet. The project will be located at 6800 Indian Creek Drive, more specifically at the MiMo district of Miami Beach.
Presently under construction, Monaco Yacht Club & Residences will be designed by renowned architecture firm, Arquitectonica, led by Bernardo Fort-Brescia and Laurinda Spear. In terms of the developer, Optimum Development USA will be in charge of the residential project; this firm counts with a large trajectory in the investment, development, and curation of luxury condominiums.
Finally, the promising development will have the signature of worldwide acclaimed interior designer Piero Lissoni, who has created an impressive vision for Monaco filled with luminosity, modern facilities, and a fresh ambiance, that hits it off perfectly with the essence of Miami Beach.
Monaco Yacht Club & Residences is expected to be delivered in the Fall of 2021.
Stylish homes for a restful living
Homes will be designed taking into account the concept of European sensibility, offering each unit a special touch for dwellers to truly feel at home.
Designed by Piero Lissoni, who captured effortlessly in these units the ever-changing dynamism of Miami, Monaco Yacht Club & Residences is the representation of this essence, from the shapes and textures that amalgamate in one space, depicting the chicness of Monaco and the glamorous French and Italian Coast, celebrating a fresh lifestyle that only a small and exclusive group of people will get the chance to enjoy and experience first-hand.
Units will feature a delicate but rich palette of warm whites, exotic woods, sumptuous European and American stones, and shiny metal ornaments. These materials are directly inspired by the magnificence of the Ocean, which also will be the main star of the homes since it can be seen by the wide floor-to-ceiling glass windows frame.
The home features at Monaco Yacht Club and Residences include
- All residences will be fully finished with fixtures and finishes, curated by Lissoni.
- Panoramic city and Biscayne Bay views, overlooking the Miami skyline
- Private entrance with porte-cochère and a secure parking and guest parking
- Chef worthy kitchens with a contemporary style, high-quality Italian materials, as well as gorgeous white stone countertops
- Miele® appliances, including a built-in oversized refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, cooktop, oven, and coffee maker
- 10- to 11-foot ceiling heights and smooth-finish ceilings
- Generous walk-in closets
- Expansive outdoor terraces with glass railings accessible from bedrooms and living areas
- SubZero® wine storage
- Premium bathrooms with relaxing wet areas and views to Biscayne Bay
- Innovative automation systems by Creston.
As to the two lavish penthouses, they will feature two half-floor homes with panoramic bay and ocean views, a fully-equipped electric outdoor grill, private elevator entrances and foyers, and living rooms framed by floor-to-ceiling glass and with expansive terraces up to 1,261 square feet to capture the sensational indoor/outdoor living experience.
Waterfront amenities that are the talk of the town
Dwellers will be able to embrace the nautical lifestyle at Monaco Yacht Club & Residences thanks to the extraordinary amenities, created to emulate real Mediterranean living and getting the best out of the summery climate and the relaxing atmosphere.
From motor-yachting to sea kayaking, and paddleboarding to scuba diving and snorkeling, water sports are the norm to have fun in this place. Nautical trips across the Biscayne Bay and deep-sea fishing are perfect for water enthusiasts near this building.
The amenities at Monaco Yacht & Club Residences include
- Twelve marina slips designed for large vessels
- Panoramic views of the Miami skyline from a 5,900 square foot rooftop terrace
- Rooftop pool, jacuzzi, and sun deck with glamorous lounges
- Shaded, rooftop lounge area with outdoor grill and chef’s table
- Residents’ lounge featuring library and breakfast bar, curated by Lissoni himself
- State-of-the-art-fitness center overlooking Biscayne Bay, with a lovely yoga space
- Exclusive and direct beach access.
Monaco Yacht Club & Residences Floor Plans
For more information on Monaco Yacht Club & Residences please deliver the form below: