Located in the lively Downtown Miami, District 225, a magnificent, slim building with large glass windows that bring luminosity to every room on the inside, will be built to offer a new living experience filled with luxury, comfort, and a sophisticated aesthetic that matches perfectly with the neighborhood.
The development, currently in the pre-construction phase, will be designed by Sieger Suarez Architects, and it will be co-developed by Related Group and ROVR. The interior design will be in charge of Brooklyn-based Meshberg Group, recognized for its participation in several construction projects in New York, taking as main influence the urban-chic style.
District 225 will include 347 magnificent units fully finished and fully furnished distributed in 37 stories. Properties will be from 1-bedroom to 2- bedroom floorplans and fantastic studios, ranging in size from 458 to 884 interior Square Feet.
District 225 Residence Features
The most impressive home features in this promising development will include:
- 9.8-foot-high ceilings
- Smart-home technology experience for dwellers to personalize some functions just by touching a button, controlling integrated audio, video, window treatment, and lighting systems
- Fully built-out closets in all residences curated by Meshberg Design
- Contemporary lighting package, including recessed lighting, dimmers, and lighting control
- Built-in, top-of-the-line washer and dryer
- High-speed communications and data connection pre-wired
- Kitchens featuring custom Italian cabinetry
- Smeg appliance package including an integrated, paneled microwave; dishwasher; built-in convection oven; and refrigerator/freezer
- Dornbracht and Duravit bathroom fixtures, features, and accessories.
Additionally, the residences will offer unobstructed views of the city skyline and the mesmerizing Biscayne Bay for homeowners to see the most striking sunsets and sunrises, only created in the Miami sky.
District 225 Amenities
As to the resort-style amenities, they will feature both indoor and outdoor spaces suited for dwellers and visitors of any age. Some of these commodities are:
- An inviting pool deck with lounge and recreation room, plunge swim spa, fire pit, summer kitchen, and sweeping views of Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay.
- Rock climbing wall
- Full-height indoor basketball court
- Regulation-size racquetball court
- Co-working floor with multiple seating options, high-speed internet, private meeting rooms, conference room, and a full-service kitchen to get a complete working experience
- State-of-the-art and fully-equipped fitness center, including a private yoga studio with a virtual trainer and men’s and women’s sauna and locker rooms, to get in shape with style.
- Double-height lobby featuring professionally curated museum-quality art
- 24/7 security services and controlled property access and 24-hour valet parking service, as well as on-demand housekeeping services
- On-site café servicing the units and recreation areas
- Electric bicycles with charging stations available to people on the go, looking forward to protecting the environment
- District 225 App: a customized, password-protected app for smart-home management when locals are not at home.
District 225 is set for completion by 2024, anticipating the beginning of a fresh start to a privileged location such as Miami Avenue in Downtown Miami, where residents will get the chance to delight in fun entertainment spots, tasteful restaurants, and exclusive stores that will be the most visited places by owners and visitors throughout the year.
Homeowners will also get by walking distance to renowned landmarks like the Bayside & Bayfront Park, the Metro Mall, and the Miami-Dade College Art Gallery.